Mid-scale LNG Plant Processes and Equipment
(>0.25 to <2.0 MTPA)
Mid-scale LNG plants are gaining acceptance as a way to serve niche markets for LNG and to monetize smaller gas volumes at reduced cost. Air Products meets the need for mid-scale LNG plants with proprietary liquefaction processes and equipment designed for simplicity while delivering lower unit costs.Download Mid-scale LNG Plants Data Sheet
Natural gas liquefaction technologies for capacity from 0.25-2.0 MTPA include the following processes:
- AP-C3MR™ (1.0 - 2.0+ MTPA)
- AP-DMR™ (1.0 - 2.0+ MTPA)
- AP-SMR™ (0.3 - 1.8+ MTPA)
- AP-C1™ (0.05 - 2.0+ MTPA)
- AP-N™ (0.05 - 1.8+ MTPA)
Depending on the process used, natural gas liquefaction equipment can include:
- Coil wound heat exchangers (CWHE) for reliable liquefaction
- Cold boxes for the nitrogen recycle process
- Proven turbomachinery with high efficiency and robust design
- Hydraulic turbine equipment designed for improved liquefaction process efficiency
- Flash exchangers with proven and robust design
Do you need a mid-scale LNG train?
Air Products meets the need for mid-scale LNG plants with liquefaction processes and equipment designed for simplicity while delivering lower unit costs.
The leading LNG technology and equipment provider
Air Products is the premier global LNG technology, equipment, and services provider. Our unique ability to integrate the liquefaction process design and critical liquefaction equipment leads to an optimization of performance, costs, operability and reliability that has become the benchmark of the LNG industry.Download Air Products' Coil Wound Heat Exchangers: the best choice for LNG applications data sheet
Looking for liquefaction technology and equipment that is efficient and robust?