From industry-leading 300 bar manifolded cylinder packs to portable lightweight canisters for site work
A significant proportion of industrial gases are sold in cylinders, sometimes referred to as bottles. For the most part, these are high-pressure vessels of varying sizes and capacities containing gas in a liquid, dissolved or a compressed state. Regulated by European legislation, industrial gas cylinders need to be retested on a periodic basis and need to be shipped in conformity with the European transport legislation, ADR.
The gas content is identified by the label on the cylinder. The hazard property of the gas is identified by the painted shoulder, or top section, of the cylinder. This follows the European Standard (EN 1089-3), ensuring common safety standards within the gas industry.
Air Products provides a full range of packages for your gas requirements including many innovative cylinder solutions to enhance your safety and productivity. We offer portable lightweight canisters through to large volume 300 bar manifolded cylinder packs for welding, cutting, food and beverage, pharma, medical, balloon, gas detection, laboratory and many other markets.
More information about our cylinder range?
State-of-the-Art Automated Container Tracking System
MyAirProducts Container Tracking Application
- Scan and check your inventory on your mobile device with our app
- Manage your reports on the MyAirProducts website
- Scan containers and change Points of Use or status
- Find specific container details like Batch Number, Shelf Life and Movement History
- Work offline and synchronise to account when online connection is available
- Locate containers easily. Search by material code, batch code or cylinder number
- Control your stock by points of use, material or status
- Transfer containers between different delivery locations
Conserve, Count, Control
Ready to order?
300 Bar Integra® Cylinders with Integrated Regulators
BIP® Cylinder Technology