Liquefaction of Natural Gas (LNG)
Process technology and equipment with proven efficiency and low project cost
Air Products is the world’s leading provider of natural gas liquefaction technology, coil-wound heat exchangers and related equipment and services which are valued for their proven reliability, optimum efficiency, and operational flexibility. Our experience includes the design, manufacturing and successful start-up of over 100 LNG plants.
No company has more experience in the supply of natural gas liquefaction processes and equipment than Air Products. Our unique ability to integrate the liquefaction process design and critical liquefaction equipment leads to an optimization of performance, costs, operability and reliability that has become the benchmark for the LNG industry.Download Our LNG Experience data sheet
Air Products recently awarded patents for natural gas liquefaction technology.
Building a new LNG plant? Optimizing an existing plant?
LNG Technical Articles/Whitepapers
Technology & Equipment Data Sheets
- Small-scale LNG Plant Capabilities
- Standardized, Modular LNG Plant Capabilities
- Mid-scale LNG Plant Capabilities
- Large to Mega-scale LNG Plant Capabilities
- Floating LNG Plant Capabilities
- Air Products Offerings to the LNG Industry
- Coil Wound End Flash Exchangers for Liquefaction End Flash Systems
- AP-LC2™ Ethane Liquefaction process
- Hydrogen Technology for Low-Carbon Solutions
Technical Articles & Whitepapers
- Built to Perform; which type of heat exchanger is best for producing LNG
- Innovations to reduce cost and schedule for small-scale LNG
- Advancements in LNG mega-train process technology
- Designing flexible LNG plants for market adaption
- Liquefaction cycles for floating LNG; an evolutionary approach
- Air Products’ patented AP-X® technology enables the world’s largest LNG trains