At Air Products we believe it is our responsibility to safeguard the personal information of our employees and all other individuals with whom we deal.
- Air Products does not sell personal information to third parties.
- Air Products restricts the use of and access to personal information to those individuals for whom there is a specific purpose to access such information to supply goods and service on behalf of the company.
- Air Products retention of personal information is governed by legal, tax and operating obligations and Air Products will not hold this information longer than is necessary.
- Air Products maintains high levels of security around personal information, both for data held electronically and on paper, and regularly reviews and updates security measures as appropriate.
- Subject to applicable law and certain exemptions, you may have the right to access, rectify, oppose the processing, or delete your Personal Data.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.